General Alert ID Services Service Terms & Conditions
Alert ID Services provides owners of pets and property with identification tags which may be affixed to items of personal property including anything that the owner wants to identify. Alert ID Services also provides visible means of identifying a person. All ID devices display a telephone number for the Alert ID Services emergency call centre. They also display a unique reference number which identifies a person, or article of personal property.
Alert ID Services ‘Lost and Found’ Service
1. Alert ID Services undertakes to receive telephone calls from members of the public who may find anything with a Alert ID Services ID tag, label or other Alert ID Services ID device attached to it or upon a registered family or item of personal property.
2. Alert ID Services will endeavour to identify the owner of property, or the registered next-of-kin of the person, by accessing the Alert ID Services database of registered owners and people, and using the unique ID number on the ID tag.
3. Provided the tag has been correctly registered with Alert ID Services and the registration is current, Alert ID Services will endeavour to contact the owner of the personal property or found person’s registered next-of-kin and inform them of the current situation.
4. Alert ID Services undertakes not to provide the finder with the details of the owner of personal property. After verification, Alert ID Services will provide Police, Ambulance and Fire Brigade control centres with the details of the next-of-kin of an Alert ID Services registered family who has been found needing assistance.
5. Alert ID Services will endeavour to give the owner of the personal property or the next-of-kin the contact details of the finder.
6. Alert ID Services will endeavour to establish contact between the finder and the owner or next-of-kin, so that they may arrange for the reunification of the person, personal property with the next-of-kin, or owner as appropriate.
7. Alert ID Services may contact anyone registered on the Alert ID Services database and offer them additional Alert ID services and upgrade their registrations to include larger storage capacity on the Alert ID Services database, superior quality ID tags and additional benefits as offered from time to time by Alert ID Services.
8. Owners who register for any Alert ID service will pay a service setup charge to Alert ID Services. Any term or form of service that Alert ID Services offers through the purchase of ID Devices is free of charge and cannot be guaranteed. There is no extended service that is paid for. Any service that is offered or provided at any time has a financial worth of £0.01 per registration.